Rules for Canine Affair Center
Please do your part in keeping everyone safe and everything clean.
- Proper rubber soled shoes must be worn during classes. Sandals, Clogs, work boots or any shoe of that type will not be allowed in the training ring.
- Muddy Feet, Human or Canine – PLEASE make sure that no mud comes into the building with you.
- Clean up any UN-used treats, food, paper, containers, empty water bowls and put away.
- Take all possessions with you at the end of class, clothing etc. will be held for 6 weeks. ·If not claimed, we will donate them.
- Crates – most crates are there to use. Please leave them dry and clean. Close and latch crate doors
- when finished using them.
- Dogs not working in agility ring MUST be crated or secured until it is their turn on the floor.
- Potty areas are at the back and front of the building. Please do not allow your dog to pee on the white posts by the doors. Bags are inside at both doors, please deposit bags in the outdoor garbage bags hanging on the posts.
- Watch your boy dogs very carefully inside so that they do not pee on the tablecloths or gating.
- Bitches in season must wear britches that fit properly.
- If there is another class in session before your class, please stay out of their way and watch your dog very carefully so as not to distract the other dogs.
Thank you for helping to keep things running smoothly at Canine Affair Center.